littleFoot littleFoot

Simply Amazing

Wow....as always this is just amazing, I could never tire of your beautiful animation!

No Man's Land Flash Anime No Man's Land Flash Anime

WHOLY CRAP THAT WAS THE BEST FLASH SINCE GENRYU!!

WOW! im amazed! smooth animation, sleak drawing style....and it's a WESTERN!!!

Just simply beautiful...I can't wait to see more!

Taishi Ep 1: Enter Lotus Taishi Ep 1: Enter Lotus

I Love the music !!!

The music in this flash was amazing!!!

the use of special effects was awesome too! you did some stuff that I attempted to do in an animation and failed miserably... It's nice to see that it can be done!

however, the voices... you had alot of people who you thanked in your credits... couldnt you get at least one of those people to help with voices... so your characters dont all sound the same....

Cant wait to see the next eppisode though! keep up the excellent work.

Merry Melony ep.1 Merry Melony ep.1

Silent Hill meets Alice in Wonderland......

Wow.... I can understand why its so short.... because of the KBs but WHY!!!! WHY!!!!! I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!!!!!!!!!!!

*runs off crying*

p.s. that was amazing, i loved the animating and the artwork!!!!

Piconjo's PWNAGE! Piconjo's PWNAGE!

Joo Really SUXORS!!!!

It's a shame that you didn't warn us that this caroon contained

Excessive Crappy Animation.
Excessive Lack of Substance.
Excessive Waste of Time.

Go away and come back when you know how to animate and spell.

Dumbass Dumbass Dance Dumbass Dumbass Dance

so lame it's funny

Dude.... firstly.... that is amazing that for something you hate, you watched it so many times that you can recreate the fat guy dance perfectly...

and secondly.... the fact that you even bothered is pretty funny too, I mean, we all wanted to do a video of ourselves dancing around like idiots after we watched numa numa dance... but none of us actually did it... my hat does go off to you for that :)

Pulsatilla (Teaser) Pulsatilla (Teaser)

I have no idea what that was...but it spoke to me.

That was really pretty....I particularly liked the sweeping shot of the purple character walking along the beach.

nice graphics and brilliant music, cant wait to see the whole thing.

Numa Numa Dance Numa Numa Dance

That was funny

That was really funny....if only everyone was as happy.. its a shame the video is low quality...but i suppose it had to be to cut down on size :(

that song rocked.... you couldnt by any chance tell me the name and who it was by?

Castle II Castle II

I am so sick of Stickman Animations

Man....its obvious that you have a buttload of tallent...which is why it is so dissapointing to see that you've made "just another stick man animation." i mean.....all you need to do is make some of the sticks fatter, and different colours....and its no longer a stick man.

A very stylish animation however, keep up the good work.

(2004) Spiderman!!! (2004) Spiderman!!!

I can't believe our own friend is a mummy!

That was really funny......I laughed my tits off over the mummy comment.
stylish animation too, loved the P4 in the background. :P